10 MOST EXPENSIVE GUCCI PRODUCTSDate: 2018-11-15
Obviously, Gucci is a high-end brand for those who can afford it.
Gucci is currently ranked 36th as the most valuable international luxury brand in the world, so you can imagine how the sky is the limit when it comes to Gucci product price tags.
10) Gucci Princetown Loafer - $2,600
The inner lining is made from lamb fur with a golden strap on the top of the show and Italian leather soles.
9) Gucci Genius Jeans - $3,990
Each pair of denim pants is hand-stitched by skilled artisans from Florance, the patterns are embossed with African beads and designed with patterns of flowers and feathers.
8) Gucci Sylvie Purse - $4,000
Designer Alessandro Michele designed this purse for the aim in turning heads wherever you are in the world. Made with Italian leather, a silk handle & ribbon with a gold buckle and chain.
7) Gucci Men's I-Digital Grammy Special Edition Watch - $7,900
The screen of the watch is made from Saffire crystals which means the watch cannot be scratched.
6) Gucci Sequin Dress - $12,900
Made from silk georgette and thousands of gold sequins.
5) Gucci Biker Jacket - $18,650
Also designed by Alessandro Michele, made with calfskin leather – that has been given a pre-worn look – and heavily embellished with studs and chains.
4) Gucci 1921 Collection Medium Shoulder Bag - $28,990
Made with Italian leather and Bamboo details.
3) Soft Stirrup Black Crocodile Shoulder Bag - $30,000
Artisan stitching around crocodile skin and a buckle made out of pure gold.
2) Gucci Crocodile Tote Bag with Bamboo Handle - $32,000
Crocodile leather, bamboo handle and bamboo details.
1) Gucci Stuart Hughes Belt - $250,000
Designed by Stuart Hughes, the pure platinum belt buckle is hand-encrusted with 30-carat diamonds and a good striker belt strap.
Whew... that's ridiculous.