BEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS 2019Date: 2019-02-11
Most people did not find this year's ad campaigns to be as good as previous years, however here is a compilation of some of the better ones.
These ads are included:
- Pepsi, “More Than OK” with Steve Carell, Lil Jon and Cardi B
2. Bubly, with Michael Bublé
3. Colgate, “Close Talker” with Luke Wison
4. Planters, “Mr. Peanut is Always There in Crunch Time” with Charlie Sheen
5. Doritos, “Now it’s hot” with Chance the Rapper and Backstreet Boys performing “I want it that way”
6. Bud Light, “Special Delivery”
7. Jeep Truck Gladiator, “Crusher”
8. Mercedes-Benz A-Class, “Say the Word” with Ludacris
9. Audi, “Cashew”
10. Google, “Job Search for Veterans”
Super Bowl LIII was an American football game between the three-time defending American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots and the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Los Angeles Rams to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2018 season. The Patriots defeated the Rams by the score of 13-3. The game was a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI, in which the Patriots, led by second-year head coach Bill Belichick and back-up quarterback Tom Brady, defeated the Rams, who played in St. Louis at the time, 20–17, and won their first Super Bowl. The game was played on February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. This was the third Super Bowl in Atlanta, which previously hosted Super Bowl XXVIII in 1994 and Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000 at the Georgia Dome.