EASY THANKSGIVING FOODS | MINIMAL EFFORT REQUIREDDate: 2018-11-23
A Thanksgiving menu that requires little to no advanced preparations sounds like a dream right? Well, let's get straight into it.
Sorry, no vegetarians welcome here today, we will put up a meat-free alternative on our channel too, so keep an eye out for that.
Without a doubt, this is the easiest, safest and tastiest way to cook turkey breast without brining. This slow cooker turkey breast is moist and juicy, takes three minutes to prepare, then just leave it to cook in your slow cooker (crock pot). Then use the juices to make a killer gravy.
A 2 kg / 4 l2b turkey breast will take five to six hours on LOW in a slow cooker. Check the internal temperature at five hours.
- Create a rub for the turkey using garlic & onion powder, paprika and oil.
- Rub the whole turkey with your marinade mixture.
- In your slow cooker cut an onion in half and place it at the bottom, do the same with a whole garlic.
- Place the turkey in the slow-cooker.
- Check on it in 5 hours.
- When it's done, bake/broil it in the oven briefly.
- Take the juices from the slow cooker and place it in a pan until thickened, add a little bit of flour for faster thickening.