Everyone has experienced bloating at some time or another in their life, so one of our favourite YouTuber's, Sarah, or as we know her by her YouTube channel 'Sarah's Day', gives us some helpful tips that work for her when she finds herself bloated.
1) Note down the foods that you find are the culprits for bloating you and try your best to stay away from them.
2) Drink MORE water. Being dehydrated could definitely be a reason why you bloat.
3) Try to make sure you are getting enough fibre in your diets such as Chai Seeds, nuts, seeds and kale. Something important to note is that when you are constantly putting these things in a smoothie, you are not getting the fibre you need, so try to chew fibre sources as opposed to juicing them.
4) Have breakfast. It does not have to be a full-on bacon and eggs kind of breakfast, just grab a fruit and some nuts and you are ready to go.
5) Watch your sodium intakes! People seem to get so concerned with their sugar and sweetener intakes that they forget all about the sodium intake, especially if you are a person who holds in a lot of water, be sure to watch your sodium as it will also be a bloating culprit.
6) Get your DETOX on with super greens. All fruit and veg greens are super good for your body, Sarah recommends the green Tropeaka powders, however, if you can find the same thing with a different brand, try it with your smoothies. Even a bit of warm lemon water is a simple yet effective route to go.
7) Break a sweat! 20 minutes, three times a week will work wonders!
8) Find a 'tummy' tea that works for you. A lot of people like a lemon and ginger tea, some add honey, so its all about creating a tea that works for your tummy.
Check out the video below for more.