Sibling rivalry is a serious matter. It's all about one-ups and petty fights. Revenge and insults are a common form of love, it seems. Sisters normally just steal everything but brothers and sisters go out of their way to annoy each other. Parents just don't understand how serious it actually is and grudges can go on for years. For example, this one dude chose his sibling's name "Austin Samuel Smith" – just to have his initials spell A.S.S.
These are some of the most savage sibling fights you have ever seen:
- One time when we were in elementary school, I was mad at my sister so I got her a bag of chocolate chips and mixed in some guinea pig poop. She ate the entire thing. – DO NOT touch your siblings food – lesson learned!
- I gave my 13-year-old brother chocolate laxatives and didn’t tell him what they really were. He shit himself in Target. - Also, don't trust your sibling when they give you food.
- My siblings were cruel. I don't even remember what I did to make them mad, but my two sisters and brother (all older) thought it would be a good idea to bind and gag me, then bury me in the snow. My parents came home from work and they had to take me to the ER. I have scars from the cold. They left me out there for at least an hour.
- When I was a kid, I convinced my older sister that if she put a car key in a wall plug, she'd be able to drive the house. She didn't get electrocuted, but my mom and dad got really suspicious when they saw how high the electric bill was.
- I was unemployed for a couple of months after I graduated high school and was sending out resumes like crazy. I wasn't getting any call backs and didn't know why. Little did I know, my brother had edited my resume and added things like "failed Bio," "Not very friendly," "Barely graduated high school," "hates people," and so on. It wasn't until I printed a few to hand out that I saw what he did.
- We always had dogs growing up. Once when there was a puddle on our wood stairs, I made my little sister smell it to see if it was pee. When she did, I pushed her face into it (It was pee).
What did you and your siblings get up to? Let us know in the comments below, and enjoy the video!